Looking for Christian friends
Looking for Christian DBD to players to play with. NA East/chill/introvert/27 M
3k+ hours 50/50 killer and survivor
steam & dbd: your rang?
#f146 instagram: bryan.horror
Loves Michael Myers
Looking for Christian DBD to players to play with. NA East/chill/introvert/27 M
3k+ hours 50/50 killer and survivor
steam & dbd: your rang?
#f146 instagram: bryan.horror
Loves Michael Myers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi! I’m new to DBD on PC. Like new new. So I’m still getting used to the movement, trying to make friends. I do have 500 hours on Xbox. But PC is a whole new world and I’m not that great. But I’d love to have people to play with who just want to have fun and not try so hard! :’)
I'm down, and I also have a smurf account on steam too: Gomez Addams
super down to play with some friends! M25 on ps5 and I have discord!
Hi, I'm F22 I'll join you if you have a Discord! I'd much prefer to have vc