For the love of god, please rework fumin mixtape
Fuming mixtape
Dark beats, violent shreds and unfathomable vocals from another world fill the mind with a vibrating sixth sense.
- While using Feral Frenzy, the Repair Progress of Generators can be determined by the intensity of their Auras.
who in behaviour thought making a copy paste of all-seeing spirit on Legion was a good idea?
all-seeing spirit works on wraith because he is constantly using his power, unlike legion who only uses feral frenzy when he is in a chase or when casually trying to track a survivor.
i am sorry but this is plain lazy, legion has good potential for ultra rares, you should have done everything but this
Comments
I dont understand why legion doesnt have any add-ons that give a status effect, like exhaustion or blindness ect., seems so obvious he would. His add-ons suck in general to me. Only duration, movement speed (kinda good, I cant really tell a difference unless stacking), cooldown, and of course your Frank Mixtape addon build. Both his Ultra-rares arent good to me either
Well, Iridescent Button is pretty nice though. I had a match a few weeks ago where the person used it to find the last person by picking me up, forcing me to escape his grasp, hit me with it, down me and head towards the other Survivor waiting for me to die to get the hatch.
Have you used it though?
I've used it and it's awesome, I love this add-on, right at the start of the game the hardest part is finding your first victim and this shows you EXACTLY where they are. If Discordance doesn't proc then this does.
You start the match by waiting a few seconds then FF towards the nearest Gen, during this time you look at all the Gens to see which one closest to you is being worked on. I've used this three times and dominated 3 times, the first one was on Red Forest which was surprising since I thought I would lose it being a huge map and only having one Duration add-on. But I was wrong, I love it and it goes great with Legion, no other Killer has a power that can activate this kind of ability besides Wraith and Legion, they can give it to Pig because she crouches, they can give it Myers but he has the mirrors so he doesn't need it. Spirit can use this because she uses her power to travel like Legion and Wraith. This is a great add-on and if every killer with abilities for travel had this add-on I don't think you should complain. But they don't so we should be happy that at least 2 people have it.
Unless you're complaining about originality and not usefulness.
Being able to see all the Gens aura without doing anything but activating the frenzy is already good for me