Cross-platform between PC and Xbox
I'm having a problem with cross platform. I use DBD with gamepass between PC and Xbox. Cross-platform fdsays it's fully enabled but everything from PC is not on my xbox. Any advice/anyone else have this issue?
I'm having a problem with cross platform. I use DBD with gamepass between PC and Xbox. Cross-platform fdsays it's fully enabled but everything from PC is not on my xbox. Any advice/anyone else have this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you own the game on both platforms, run them both and let them update to the latest version. That seems to help sync up everything more smoothly.