Cross Progression Sync Disappears Moments After Syncing.

So.... Having watched a couple of videos, and read up on everything I needed to do to set up cross progression, I tried it........ Multiple times.

I have 3 places I have played DBD over the last 8 years..... PlayStation, Steam, and Xbox.

I linked all 3 accounts in the connection section. Then, 1 by 1, I went through all of the steps to sync those accounts. Each one, after confirming that everything went through nicely, I would get that ring with the accounts stating that sync was complete.

HOWEVER, not 5 seconds after that ring showing up, it would disappear like a fart in a sandstorm, and go back to saying, "Synchronized platforms will appear here."

This happens each and every time I try to sync an account, and it happens with all of my accounts.

Anyone have any ideas?

I very much appreciate the help.

Comments