Cannot pick up traps as Naughty Bear

I've noticed since buying the Naughty Bear skin, I have issues picking up traps on the ground.

I get the prompt and the motion, but the traps stay on the ground. Sometimes it takes several attempts but it's quite frustrating.

Anyone else had this?

Tagged: Need more info

Comments

  • I had the same issue before but the 8.1.2 hotfix got rid of it…

  • i also have this issue, just played a couple of games and couldnt pick up traps

  • This has been going on and noticed a lot with 2v8 the fact they asked for a screenshot or a video is frustrating this is something they can try replicating on their own. Maybe askinf for something like map and location would be helpful. Not everyone can record their gameplay. I have stopped using the skin because of this bug.

  • i'll make a new report with video proof, i'd appreciate it if you guys upvote it