Just looking for new friends to play with :)

Hii I’m Shay, 19F looking to make new friends that also play DBD. I’m still relatively new to the game so bear with me but I find it pretty fun and would love some genuine friends to play with. It doesn’t bother me much to lose also so if you’re like hardcore and want to win every time we might not be a good match lol. I play survivor mostly because I suck even more at killer 😂
Feel free to add me :)

DBD username: shayyy25_

Discord username: shayyy2511

Insta: Arynahs.w

Comments

  • Hey I’m 19 and just sent a friend request on discord. I’m also pretty new at the game if you don’t mind.


    my discord is sharpkillerftw

  • hey I’m 17 f and I recently started playing on the laptop (was a switch player) but I’d like to made some new friends to play with daily :) I added u on discord my username is Mcdingyy