Does cross progression work with game pass?

Hi guys. I usually play DBD on Xbox - I purchased it on there. I also have xbox game pass ultimate. Today I bought a gaming PC and completed the Microsoft Store Cross Progression on my account settings. However, when I boot the game up on my PC (through game pass ultimate) there is no cross progression and I have nothing on there.

Is there a fix for this?

Comments

  • @TheHornedBee said:

    Hi guys. I usually play DBD on Xbox - I purchased it on there. I also have xbox game pass ultimate. Today I bought a gaming PC and completed the Microsoft Store Cross Progression on my account settings. However, when I boot the game up on my PC (through game pass ultimate) there is no cross progression and I have nothing on there.

    Is there a fix for this?

    If you bought the game on Xbox and linked everything your progress should be there. Make sure you starts DBD on every platform you own it for and update each to the latest version. That's your best bet to transfer over your stuff. If after all that you're missing content you'll have to reach out to the dev support.