The knight

While playing the Knight I tried to summon a guard but then got stuck in an infinite loop of my character's camera bobbling up and down and being unable to use my power. I tried doing different stuff to cancel it but nothing worked until the match ended. I was still able to kill survivors but it was very unenjoyable

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Same thing happened to me because I got stunned by a pallet at the same time I got stunned. Here's a video clip.

    https://youtu.be/020xWMgdkRc

    The bug persisted for the entire match, I was still able to preform every killer action aside from using my killer power. it was very sickening and gave me a bit of a headache. Knight is in such a sad state currently, nearly every aspect of his power is plagued by bugs and something needs to be done immediately. It's absolutely unacceptable the knight is like this.