I'm sorry but I just think Art in DBD would be like Human Centipede in DBD - it's too mean-spirited and disgusting/disturbing for the game. The game itself is more silly over the top cheesy slasher horror. Terrifier is brutal hardcore meanspirited gore splatter horror, and while that DOES have a place in horror as whole I just think it's too much for DBD.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sorry but I just think Art in DBD would be like Human Centipede in DBD - it's too mean-spirited and disgusting/disturbing for the game. The game itself is more silly over the top cheesy slasher horror. Terrifier is brutal hardcore meanspirited gore splatter horror, and while that DOES have a place in horror as whole I just think it's too much for DBD.