Does BHVR take original killer suggestions/ideas?
I have an idea that I came up with for a killer that I thought would be really interesting. Is there a way I could reach out to BHVR directly to give them this idea?
I have an idea that I came up with for a killer that I thought would be really interesting. Is there a way I could reach out to BHVR directly to give them this idea?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They won't really read an idea if you were to email them directly. However, they will read ideas in the Creations section on the forums. On the home page for the forums, scroll down to Community. The Creations section is down there. Best of luck!