8vs2 play mode
I convinced my friends to play, and it was really fun. The only issue is that I can't assign my friend to the killer role. I hope the developers will soon add a 10-player mode and fix it so that my friend can be the killer.
I convinced my friends to play, and it was really fun. The only issue is that I can't assign my friend to the killer role. I hope the developers will soon add a 10-player mode and fix it so that my friend can be the killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you can’t play 2v8 in customs right now, that’s why.