Sable Ward Cosmetic Darkest Skull Queen Causing Charm Clipping

I am a Sable main who likes to mix and match the cosmetics, and I noticed while in a lobby that the Hopeful Insight skirt with the Darkest Skull Queen causes my equipped charms to clip into the skirt. I have tried a variety of charms and cosmetics to see if it was just just the three that caused the issue and it appears that Darkest Skull Queen torso causes the clipping, as I can swap to the Bloodied cosmetic for the torso, and it no longer clips into the skirt that I wear, and vice versa for Darkest Skull Queen

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Go into survivor, pick Sable Ward.

Step 3 : Go to customizations, select Darkest Skull Queen with any other legs cosmetic.

Step 4 : Notice the charms clipping into the skirt.

Additional information

  • Sable Ward
  • Loadout upon discovery: Masquerade Flashlight with Long Life Battery and Tir Optic, Screech Cobbler, Babysitter, Boon: Circle of Healing, Dead Hard, and Reassurance.
  • Only happens when the torso cosmetic Darkest Skull Queen is equipped.

documents to add

DeadByDaylight.log

Video showcasing the bug: https://youtu.be/Tu4d-CeQl9s

Tagged: Pending

Comments