Dredge's new cosmetic, "Crustacean Threat"'s right arm is a bit big
As you can see below, his right arm takes half the screen and is WAY to big than intended.
Tagged:
Under Review
As you can see below, his right arm takes half the screen and is WAY to big than intended.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please fix this cosmetic's POV. It may be one of the worst cosmetics in the game for having a large amount of killer FOV covered, making it actually impossible to play with.
If I could get a refund on this skin I would – I regret buying it.
It's brand new, hoping we can get this fixed.