CAN I PET THAT DAWG?!
Future Dark Lord mains. If you see me in match, please change to doggo form, let me pet you and if you want, please chase my pebble. You can still hook and kill me, but you also will have made my day. Thanks! š š
Future Dark Lord mains. If you see me in match, please change to doggo form, let me pet you and if you want, please chase my pebble. You can still hook and kill me, but you also will have made my day. Thanks! š š
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll try.
They need to add a roll over emote so we can give belly scratches
IImagine The lord of night being like pet my stomach puny worm or ill have your blood for lunch
Not to derail the topic, but have you ever pet a wolf? Like an actual wolf? It's really fun, but you really got to scratch so they can feel it through their fur
No best I got is my dog
Guys you can 360 as the dog if you flick your mouse on a high sens the wolf will like a 720
I love that the wolf can give nodders too š¤£š¤£
It's certainly a reasonable request! A sacrifice for some pets and a game of fetch - I believe The Dark Lord sees this as a win-win!
Absolutely! Iām glad someone sees it my way! š¤£
As a Ghostface Main who adores pets and boops, I will absolutely allow you to pet dat dawg as Dracula.
Lol, I hadn't thought of that before. We all need to agree on some kind of system so we understand that this is the survivors intention. Because when I'm playing killer, I usually kill first and ask questions later. Maybe if the survivor stands on a hill top and waves me over or something. Or just open and shuts a locker a couple times and then stands in the open waving. But if the survivor is progressing the game in any way when I find them then straight to the hook you go. That will be my personal rule.
Whatever we decide on, don't try it on me unless a couple of you are already dead. I want to have some of my points too please. I like playing the game normally too, please.