Trapper rework/ Buff idea.

Trapper almost always feels weak expecially on maps like erie of crows. Unless you play basment trapper. So i suggest a change an idea. He is a Trapper and as most trappers/hunters do they camoflauge themselves. Sp why doesnt trapper canoflauge his traps to the enviornment he will be in. For example maybe sand colored traps for erie of crows. Maybe trapper can be alittle stronger if the traps are harder to see. Maybe it could be the little push he needs to be on par with other killers.

Comments

  • I tried Trapper in 2v8. I liked him a lot in 2v8, the gameplay loop is satisfying of trapping and herding, it's funny to watch Survs stumble into traps.

    But why on earth does he not just get MORE traps in 1v4 and why can he STILL be caught in his own traps? That doesn't seem all that fair. Why aren't his traps preset either? That also seems unfair. He wastes so much time in setup and it just doesn't help him at all. I don't see why some of his addons couldn't be made basekit/partial basekit and others reworked. What harm would that do to Trapper?

    I would like to play him more. But he's still so painfully weak, he's even worse than Myers. And that feels bad, because I like discount Jason Voorhees. Please devs, take another look at Trapper.