What buffs would you give to the other Killers that aren't in 2v8?
Title. Curious to see what people would want changed for each Killer in 2v8! I'd change Blight by making old Blighted rat and crow base kit while also making his cooldown shorter.
Title. Curious to see what people would want changed for each Killer in 2v8! I'd change Blight by making old Blighted rat and crow base kit while also making his cooldown shorter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd give blight base-kit old alchemist ring, restore rushes on successful blight rush hit, Base-kit infinity rushes when within 16 meters of an ally killer and whenever blight slams into an object, all surivors working on the generator are faced with a tremendously difficult skill-check in a 16 meter radius. Base-kit old Soul Chemical.
Blight gains +2 rush tokens in the mode and -0.5 second recovery speed in the mode.
I would just want pig with 8 reverse bear traps. Its so fun playing against pig, its the only killer with cenobite that adds a gameplay/challenge into the games
I think Doctor with both Iri Queen and King would be hype. Imagine a shock traveling across all 8 players. He'd make an incredibly solid support class imo!
I think Ghostface—he's TOTALLY landing in 2v8 at some point, by the way, licensed or not—would require a lot of work to make functional for the mode. He's a sort of isolating stalker who picks people off one by one… Which doesn't really work for a game mode with seven other rodent survivors scurrying about. That's not to mention that he often wants to delay finishing his stalking, but injuries remove all mark progress.
I think it would be cool if in 2v8, injuring survivors with partial stalk gave you haste based on their stalk progress, meaning it's less detrimental for them to be getting hit by Ghostface's teammate because it still gives some lethality. I'd also make it so that marking survivors gave other survivors stalk progress, to make it less detrimental that he's so prone to focusing on one person
Some of how I think Ghostface could work in 2v8:
"Now isn't this a helluva headline? 'Mass Murderers Stalk Eight!' The Press will eat that one up." - The Ghost Face
"Nowhere to run… and nowhere to hide…" - The Ghost Face
Is this too much? Probably. Is it fun? Oh Hell yeah. Basically, an extended Wraith. Leather Sheath, Philly, Drop-Leg Knife Sheath, and Matchbook have all been made basekit here. This turns him into a stealthy info-based Killer that has the ability to keep Survivors permanently Revealed AND Exposed, creating a situation that any Killer with range or speed can use easily. He may not be able to traverse maps super fast, but he can be an amazing support class Killer that simply feeds a more aggressive one near constant info. Since he's already good at tracking and downing Survivors fast, this becomes dangerous quickly.
By the way here's one more, Myers in 2v8:
"Don't underestimate It…"
"Was that the Boogeyman?"
"Yes… I do believe it was."
So now, Myers has basekit Dead Rabbit/Monitor, he has basekit lunge and vault increases, he no longer has to worry about Tier I woes, and he also has Mirror Shards/Vanity Mirror reveal basekit. This will help him a lot, it also removes some pain points about the Killer while preserving who he is.