Game lagging

I hope I'm asking the question in the right section and won't bother anyone. Back in April of this year, I came across something that when playing, after some time (completely randomly, maybe after 10 minutes, or maybe after an hour), the game starts to lag. How does this happen? When moving the camera, the fps drops to 40-50, and when stopped it goes back to 120. I tried the following:

1) Update/roll back the video card driver

2) Lower graphics settings

3) Change some characteristics in nvidia panel

4) Set priority to performance in the power settings of Windows itself

5) Update everything possible in Windows settings None of the above helped. This problem appeared after updating the video card (changed 1060 to 4070), I did not encounter such lags on the old video card. I will also attach all the computer components so that it would be easier for those who want to help me solve the problem:

Processor: i5 10400f

Video card: msi rtx 4070 oc

Ram: 16 gb

OS: windows 11(The lags started on Windows 10, I updated it yesterday thinking it would help, but I was wrong)

I hope someone will respond and help me solve the problem, thanks in advance

Comments