Public Matches - Survivor - Dead Hard crashes whole server (PC)

This bug appeared after the release of the new 2x8 mode. It comes and goes suddenly, I don't know what it depends on

1. I logged into the game
2. Chose a character (Zarina)
3. Сhose perks (Desicive Strike, Dead Hard, Iron Will, Made For This OR only Dead Hard)
4. Loaded into the match
5. As soon as the killer hits a survivor, the server crashes immediately, It doesn't matter who the killer hits, me or the other survivor

I would like to mention that I have custom perks icons in the first video. In the second video, I removed them completely. In the first video I took only Dead Hard to show how the bug works, in the second video I played with my build with and without Dead Hard to prove that the problem is in this perk.

First video: https://youtu.be/Y-PQ11jKmJg
Second video: https://youtu.be/15kPkF6yWT0

Let me know if you need any more information

Tagged: Declined

Comments