2v8 Cage Glitch and Patch Or Dispatch Challenge Glitch

19113ae130f69-screenshotUrl.jpg https://youtu.be/8ms9-jmAqXI?si=-FPUCO3dNlU2qExy

I don't know if the 2 are related but I play on PS5, this was the 2v8 mode and I had the "Patch or Dispatch" Challenge selected went into a match, healing people gave me no skill checks(don't know if that is related to the issue?). The first time I got downed when being stomped into a cage by Huntress Sable stands up then when I am supposed to go into the cage I get stuck outside the cage in injured pose and no one can help me(see video).

Also I played another match with "Patch or Dispatch" selected and none of my healing skill checks counted(the skill checks only came up when healing with a medkit btw with this Challenge selected btw).

Additional information: I was playing escapist both matches.

Added a video of the "Patch or Dispatch" Challenge not progressing for survivors(different match).

https://youtu.be/nuhFBpZFDHo?si=fgCCf3Pu8Qocjyo5
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Yeah, Patch or Dispatch challenge only works as killer, I was unable to finish this challenge as a survivor. Both in 2v8 and normal matches. It just straight up does not count the skillchecks. I hope they fix it before tome closes because I would be so annoyed. I don't want to play killer just because I'm forced to finish the challenge in other way around.

  • @Kyrope said:

    Yeah, Patch or Dispatch challenge only works as killer, I was unable to finish this challenge as a survivor. Both in 2v8 and normal matches. It just straight up does not count the skillchecks. I hope they fix it before tome closes because I would be so annoyed. I don't want to play killer just because I'm forced to finish the challenge in other way around.

    :sad face: