Is Huntress insta down in 2v8?
I know this seems weird but is Huntress M1 an Insta down in 2v8? I would say it's a bug but it's happened every match I've had recently with a Huntress ill go from completely uninjured to down when she M1's
I know this seems weird but is Huntress M1 an Insta down in 2v8? I would say it's a bug but it's happened every match I've had recently with a Huntress ill go from completely uninjured to down when she M1's
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will add the second killer was nowhere near me when this happens and this has only happened with Huntress for me
Ether it's bugged or hillbilly ran off near you and hold the sprint until she hit you, his exposed holds as long as he sprints and the entire bumping-animation as far as I know. His exposed effect just cares about having you in range one single time and then deativates only when he stops.