Dead hard aint working
Anyone else experiencing dead hard not working? I'm not talking about being deep wounds. Gain exhaustion and dead hard goes on cooldown just for it not to work. Even have it mid animation and I still take a down.
Anyone else experiencing dead hard not working? I'm not talking about being deep wounds. Gain exhaustion and dead hard goes on cooldown just for it not to work. Even have it mid animation and I still take a down.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I thought it was my keybinds at first but the perk is legit not working.
Good thing I don't play often. I'd say make a bug report.