"Crossplay will be unavailable in the meantime" BHVR SERIOUSLY??!?!?!?
Killers about to have 2 hr queues in 2v8
@TheArbiter said:Killers about to have 2 hr queues in 2v8
@TheArbiter said:
more worry about the main game wait time.
@Triplehoo said:"Crossplay will be unavailable in the meantime" BHVR SERIOUSLY??!?!?!?
@Triplehoo said:
Platforms on different game versions cannot CrossPlay.
@JPLongstreet said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3770982#Comment_3770982Platforms on different game versions cannot CrossPlay.
@JPLongstreet said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3770982#Comment_3770982
Ok… They should've worded it better. I thought the crossplay was shut down from all platforms for the time being
@Triplehoo said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3771052#Comment_3771052Ok… They should've worded it better. I thought the crossplay was shut down from all platforms for the time being
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3771052#Comment_3771052
Naw it just means those on Windows cannot matchmake with anyone else until they can update tomorrow.
Yeah, I got that. But they should've said on that post that the crossplay wouldn't work for those who bought via Windows Store exclusively
Update
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Crossplay will be unavailable in the meantime" BHVR SERIOUSLY??!?!?!?
Killers about to have 2 hr queues in 2v8
more worry about the main game wait time.
Platforms on different game versions cannot CrossPlay.
Ok… They should've worded it better. I thought the crossplay was shut down from all platforms for the time being
Naw it just means those on Windows cannot matchmake with anyone else until they can update tomorrow.
Yeah, I got that. But they should've said on that post that the crossplay wouldn't work for those who bought via Windows Store exclusively
Update