Add-ons before glitches

I understand that you have to make a living but designing a game where the loyal buyers get teamed with new gamers is a bit desperate. I have been on this since 2016 and I am heartbroken to see new gamers get rewarded for being crybabies instead of blood sweat and tears like I had to do. I am sick of getting put with baby players in solos. And it seems like now from 2020 to 2024 you cater to killers. The maps are more smaller. The loops were put together by a midget it seems and most of the loops in the game are useless and specifically designed to only run one direction in which the killer can hit u no matter what. I have put so many hours in this game and it seems like each month you wake up to see how can you tick of the loyal fan base and make this game more unappealing. I may not fully understand how games work but I do know adding more add ons before you fix glitches is insane. It's amazing how you guys use unreal engine but have yet to change the game mechanics for better movement on both sides. Survivors speeds have been tweaked so many times it's ridiculous. Every time I sign on I find out that I can't loop a certain way anymore. Please Dbd devs fix the glitches first and be fair. The love of money is the root of all evil. Thank you. Have a blessed day.

Comments