Since there are capcom characters in the game, I thought maybe there should be a street fighter chapter. Killer being Vega and the new survivors added being Ryu, Ken, Chun Li and Guile
I'd be interested, though characters that are adjacent to horror with SF (if there are any I don't play it lmao) would be the right call if we were to get a character from the franchise as a killer.
Personally, I'd like to see a crossover with Guilty Gear -Strive-.
The thing about Vega as the idea for killer, the guy is a madador from Spain and he uses claws similar to Freddy, but he wears a mask like Jason. He likes cage matches and he isn't afraid to kill. He'd have special dialogue if he moris Ken because the two had a match once and Ken won.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay I said yes but not as a chapter only as cosmetic collab like AoT.
Yeah, that's fine too. However they can add a street fighter chapter and I would be one happy bean.
I'd be interested, though characters that are adjacent to horror with SF (if there are any I don't play it lmao) would be the right call if we were to get a character from the franchise as a killer.
Personally, I'd like to see a crossover with Guilty Gear -Strive-.
The thing about Vega as the idea for killer, the guy is a madador from Spain and he uses claws similar to Freddy, but he wears a mask like Jason. He likes cage matches and he isn't afraid to kill. He'd have special dialogue if he moris Ken because the two had a match once and Ken won.
No. Darkstalkers could be cool, though.