2v8 event tome won't update.

I finished the Job Well Done challenge and it was shown in gold, but when I tried to click it, it would only make the click sound but do nothing else. Then I got an error message saying it was returning me to the main menu. After trying for awhile, I decided to try equipping a different challenge, to see if it would "Dislodge" the challenge, and when I went back to check it had been claimed and I was able to choose the next challenge. After completing the next challenge, "escape artist", it has now become stuck on gold and is unable to be interacted with. If I attempt to it throws an error message and returns me to main menu. I tried selecting a different challenge and it has no resolved the issue.

This is ongoing, it happens everytime I try

I am playing on Steam

Tagged: Under Review

Comments