Help me make a killer concept
In Tome 18: Revision, one of the lore entries mentions a monster called Iggothuul. Here is an Excerpt
Tales from The Horror: Through the Void Darkly. 3.
Out in the endless and chaotic void, Jaden stared at a gigantic eyeball with massive tentacles creeping toward the Fortress Tank. He shuddered when one of the tentacles grabbed a carcass of some nameless creature and held it in front of the dark retina. The eyeball seemed to be inspecting the carcass when suddenly the retina opened to reveal curved and crooked teeth like twisted swords. “Oh #########,” he mumbled in disbelief and staggered backward. He quickly regained his balance, turned to Haley, and asked, “What do we do? Did you see that thing? It’s coming right for us.”
Haley observed the surreal giant eyeball through the small window and released a slow measured breath. “I think I remember reading about it…” She stared at the creature for a long moment as if she were trying to unravel some long-forgotten mystery. “I read about it in one of the tomes we found. It’s a creature of the abyss, one of the great Giants. This one… this one was called… Iggothuul… and it’s attracted to light… or fear…or was it light and fear…”
And ever since I've read that entry, I've wanted to make a killer concept for Iggothuul since it would be such a different game if something like it was added, and I want to hear whatever ideas you all have.
Here's key information about Iggothuul: It's attracted to light. It's body is mainly just one eye with a massive amount of tentacles. The retina can open to it's mouth. It's on the ground. It is implied to be very large with names like "one of the Great Giants" and the use of terms like "massive and "gigantic." The tentacles serve as movement and likely as weaponry as it was used to lift the dead body of something else.
Do with this info what you will, but I'm really curious on how you all would make Iggothuul work in dead by daylight. Something like this would be game-changing. Literally, the basic formula and rules of the game might be altered somewhat.
Comments