Can you only submit one entry to the cosmetic contest?

I have multiple cosmetic ideas which I would like to submit equally. I searched through all of the conditions and qualifications and didn't see anything about whether or not you're able to submit more than one cosmetic. I want to know for sure before I submit one, so I just came here to ask.

Comments

  • It's only one entry, correct:

    image.png

    You can find the rules here:

    The Dead by Daylight (“Game”) contest (the “Contest”) is held by Behaviour Interactive Inc. (“BHVR”) for the period of time detailed on the Game’s forum and/or applicable social media or other Contest-related websites (each, the “Contest Page”). 
  • Rizzo beat me to it (thank you!) but to add to that: The limit is one per category, so if you've got a great idea for another type of cosmetic, you're welcome to enter those too!