Map Generation, Autohaven 2v8 - PS5
During a match of 2v8, hills pallets and cages would spawn incorrectly for the pov player.
I'm on PS5 and this only happens on the Autohaven map.
Tagged:
Pending
During a match of 2v8, hills pallets and cages would spawn incorrectly for the pov player.
I'm on PS5 and this only happens on the Autohaven map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was playing in a 4 man in 2v8, 3 of us on PS5 and 1 on PC. The three of us on PS5 had broken loops and couldn't see everything as it should be, Our PC friend saw everything as normal.
"I can't uncage you"
"why?"
(Me standing right in front of the cage)
"Because I'm standing in the bus right now"
"OH"
if generators, totems, chests, or cages spawn in these non existent loops, even though you can walk through them, you still can't interact with the things in them.