Current issues
Hello, I've been playing our favorite game Dead by Daylight since 2017 and I can say with confidence that now the game is going through its hard times. Constant lags after switching to a new game engine, many bugs that for some reason are not resolved promptly. For example: At the moment there is a bug with the maps of the Autoheveen landfill and the village of Borgo, on these maps you can go beyond its limits and for some reason our dear developers do not use the function that they themselves added, namely the killswitch, what is the problem with disabling the maps? Or disable Wesker when the survivors were bugged after being hit by an ability. How long did the bug with generators last after the release of the Tomb Raider chapter? A week? 2 weeks? Why don't you quickly solve the game's problems? Why does the game still have such skills as "Off The Record" and "Reassurance"? Are these too strong perks, or are maniacs clowns who should entertain the survivors?
New 2v8 mode. The problem with this mode is that searching for maniacs takes 20-30 minutes, why not add bots on the survivor side to make the search easier?
The developers don't seem to care about the game, they only care about money. I understand everything, everyone needs to eat, there is no shame in earning money. But you are doing very poorly. Why do I pay money for the game, like many other players, and receive such negligence?
Answer the question, does anyone in your office play DBD? Or do you just say that you are playing, but in reality you don’t care?
Please, our dear developers, give up new chapters for a couple of months and direct all your efforts to solving problems in the game. I hope you'll listen.
Comments