2 vs 8 Autohaven Wreckers Map Bug
Everywhere is bugged, players can run through structures or there are invisible structures.
I cant attach a video either so its hard to explain
Tagged:
Duplicate
Everywhere is bugged, players can run through structures or there are invisible structures.
I cant attach a video either so its hard to explain
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the fact that they have not kill switched the map is crazy. I played it as survivor and kept running into invisible walls and dying then i go as trapper and i cant access 4 of my traps and cant kick 3 gens on the map while the survivors can work on it. Its completely broken. Then when chasing survivors they would just run into a zone where I could not reach them. Usually its a zone of the map that is broken but i just played a match where the whole map was broken. Not a single loop was normal