Windows store (Gamepass for PC) version not tracking some achievements correctly
- Launch game and go into a game as survivor or killer.
- Check locked achievement progress for some achievements (Repair gen in the damage state or chainsaw enemies as hillbilly for example).
- Progress in the match and begin repairing a gen that is in the damage state or hit a survivor as hillbilly with your chainsaw.
- check the achievement progress once again and see that no progress has been made.
I have had this appear with multiple achievements on the Windows Store (Gamepass for PC), i will list a few below. I know it's not working as i have 1 generator to repair in the damage state for an achievement to unlock and i have done atleast 3 with no progress beign added and chainsawed multiple survs as billy with no progress assed. I have tested on both the normal game mode and the 2v8 mode and neither appear to add progress.
Achievement names:
- Engineer
- The Grind
- With Scars To Show
- Under Pressure (Appears to be working some times since creating this, i still think it is innaccurate though)
There are more but i cannot remember the exact ones, achievement tracking works correctly on the Xbox version
I do have crossprogression enabled on all accounts
Comments