Slow move speed.
Hey, the same thing here is happening to me. Whats going on with this?
@ProfiiQus said:
Hello, I have returned to DBD after about 3 weeks (last time I played with The Unknown on PTB) and now my game feels very weird. After loading into the first match, I immediately noticed that everything my character does is slow.
After playing on the PTB, I have reverted my game patch back to live servers but I played no game since then.
- Running and walking is slower
- Falling down animtion after being knocked is slower
- Skill checks timing is slower
- Movement speed boost after getting hit is smaller
When trying to run away from the killer, it is not really possible, because the character is just running way too slow.
Occurence
I played 3 matches (last one custom) and it occured in all 3 of them:
- Autohaven Wreckers
- Coldwind Farm
- Hawkin's National Laboratory
I played against
- The Hillbilly
- The Unknown
- The Dredge
I played;
- Felix Richter - We'll make it, adrenaline, Desperate Measures, Windows of opportunity
- Jake Park - Lithe, Bond, We'll make it, Windows of opportunity
- Jake Park - No perks
Visibility
My friends can see my character running slow as well (both from killer and survivor POV). All of the players are running the normal speed except for me.
Video links:
- https://youtu.be/LKCJnVAG6Ps - Slow running speed, notice the movement speed buff I get after getting hit
- https://youtu.be/1ylWVjjOtnc - Slow turning speed (rotating), slow animation when falling to the ground
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NRKXE2T87BK6/deadbydaylight.log
Comments
I also reported this for console players, today was told it's not a bug