Does 2v8 work on cross play OFF? It didn't find a lobby even with all the necessary people!

We tried to find each other on the channel of OhTofu, with cross play OFF, and we were all on Steam.

I was from Italy, but all the others from NA East as Tofu.

It didn't find a lobby even with all the necessary people! We were all in queue as survivor, while Tofu was as killer with his friend.

5+ more waiting, but nothing, nobody found anything, not even a lobby.

Just to confirm, I'm waiting as survivor right now still in lobby, but it doesn't find anything. So how does this thing work?

So I ask the Devs: does the new mode work in Cross-play OFF?

Comments

  • I'm still queueing as survivor.

    So, IF there were somehow too many killers in cross play off, by now I should be in a lobby.