BHVR account merging questions?
I have a PS4 account with 800 hours dbd on it, if I link it to my steam account will everything merge or will I pick up the progress from one of them?
I have a PS4 account with 800 hours dbd on it, if I link it to my steam account will everything merge or will I pick up the progress from one of them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it’s supposed to merge everything (eg inventory from both accounts added together, but picking the highest prestige/bloodweb level from both, currencies like BP and auric cell get added)
Playtime and achievements are platform specific though and will remain separate.