Cant play with friends after enabling cross-progression

(I know someone made one too but i wanted to give more info on a post rather than a comment)

I cant join or invite friends on xbox and pc, it just shows they are online, even though they are actually in-game and the same goes for them too. Them inviting me also doesnt work it just pops up with "accept invitation failed"

Below are pictures for proof.

17219556485061414425491030737916.jpg 17219556875026640123686891579975.jpg 17219558585701964750791911425033.jpg

and i cant friend them on nintendo because it says that ive already sent the invite, but it says the same thing too when my friends send an invite yet we both dont have any friend requests.

A picture of my view, will send one from my friends view when i can.

17219562299752631820391625594553.jpg
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Exactly the same problem that I have, all my friends from Xbox are on the request list when I go to the PS5, but they can't accept me or I can't add them