Christmas In July Bundle
I really want the Snowflake and the Christmas Tree charm but i don’t wanna buy the full bundle for it.
Is there anyway I can buy the charms without buying the full bundle?
I really want the Snowflake and the Christmas Tree charm but i don’t wanna buy the full bundle for it.
Is there anyway I can buy the charms without buying the full bundle?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't even buy the bundle, its says failed
you have to buy the whole bundle.. are you for real? 😒
It definitely sucks. I really want that Santa Clown skin but I'm not gonna buy the whole bundle for it. Let's hope they're up for individual sale during Christmas
They always are available individually during the holidays, this bundle was just to celebrate the "Christmas in July" thing people do nowadays. Santa Clown will be back solo!
Though, I didn't see a bundle for Halfway to Halloween… smh.
Woohoo, that's good to hear. I want to go around in the Santa skin and just throw confetti bottles
That's what I did last year while throwing snowballs at survs haha. Figured it was a nice change of pace for everyone, I know "farming" and having fun is bad to a lot of people but it was Christmas and was giving the gift of bloodpoints. :D