Unable to Buy Christmas In July Bundle.
Screenshot (1047).png
I have both of the skins for Elodie and the Clown. However, can't purchase the charms and complete the Bundle. Keep getting errors.
Tagged:
Fixed
Comments
Same issue with same conditions here, I will be so pissed off if they can't fix this until the bundle is gone.
I Know!!! only 6 days and I can't even buy it!
I have the same issue on switch! I own elodie and clown skin but I wanted the charms for Christmas! I can't get them!
i have the same issue too hope they fix it soon i want that snowflake charm
Commenting to add that I am also unable to buy this. I've tried on PlayStation and Steam.
I only own elodie's skin from the bundle but I am also not able to buy it, I'm really hoping this gets fixed before it leaves or they extend it until it is fixed.
I have exactly the same issue. Good to know this is being forwarded to the team and hopefully it's fixed soon! Really want the charms. 😣
I came to the forums to see if anyone else was having this problem. Lo and behold, more people, just like me, have bought the costumes previously and just want the bundle for the Christmas charms and NOPE, they won't take my money…err…auric cells!
Same issue I try once a day to spend the 60 auric cells for the 3 charms and purchase fails
same issue and im upset due to missing just the three charms and the bundle will soon be over and i feel its unfair if we miss out on it sighs
They fixed it!