#Stopcreatebugs
Good evening, dear developers, I would like to know from you how your programmers and testers work. As updates come out containing so many bugs, I don’t believe that testers have never come across this. In the game, even after a bug fix, bugs appear that essentially should not exist, you affect some changes in the update (be it perks or maps), but at the same time something completely different breaks for you, I encountered this in one day of playing with so many bugs, such as an invisible collision on MacMillan, a piece of a holey wall on Autohaven, and a bunch of bugs related to ping and perks, answer when will all this stop and we will see a clean product without bugs that will spoil the game and worsen people's experience with the game. In the screenshot I gave an example of one of the errors after the 8.11 bug fix
another bug.jpeg
Comments