Flashbang needs to be kill switched - Can cause massive issues with killer powers (abusable)

Below is a video showing the issue.

It's already been reported that crafting a bang deletes items, but I've also discovered other issues.

  • Franklin's now forces you to drop Flashbangs
  • Crafting a bang deletes killer items
  • Crafting a bang can trap items like Lament Cube / Sprays, so people can "troll" other players this way.

This video shows it off pretty good, hopefully it's helpful. I love this perk, but I'd prefer for someone to not have the ability to delete all sprays or lock the Lament Cube in a locker.

Hey @DeadByDaylight, I love Flashbangs, but I think it'd be best to kill switch the perk until you resolve this. It's silly, but considering people will throw tantrums and drop every pallet on the map if they can't "go next", I wouldn't be shocked if someone abuses this. #DBD - ticket attached if you'd like to add more to it.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments