team trolling
Hello, I had a problem in a game, a survivor teamed up with the murderer, guiding him towards the others and so the entire game was annoying, is there any sanction for this behavior? Record for a moment, where do I have to upload it?
Hello, I had a problem in a game, a survivor teamed up with the murderer, guiding him towards the others and so the entire game was annoying, is there any sanction for this behavior? Record for a moment, where do I have to upload it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
have you reported these players in the tally screen in-game after the match? This is mandatory otherwise no action can be taken against them for this behaviour.
If you have, you can upload the recording for example on YouTube (as an unlisted video so it can only be accessed via the specified link) and then create an additional player report ticket to BHVRs support where you have to attach the link to the recording as well as your Player ID (can be found in-game in the settings menu)
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
yes I report them in the game, thank you very much!!! :DD