Wall missing
Playing on Xbox Series X on July 24th, 2024 at 7 pm EST.
Was playing on the Autohaven Wreckers realm in Wreckers yard
https://youtu.be/4cnLyaTvmMI?si=30yqwcsim5HlKrER
Tagged:
Under Review
Playing on Xbox Series X on July 24th, 2024 at 7 pm EST.
Was playing on the Autohaven Wreckers realm in Wreckers yard
https://youtu.be/4cnLyaTvmMI?si=30yqwcsim5HlKrER
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can second this.
Date: July 24th, 9:14 PM EST
Platform: PC
Realm: Autohaven Wreckers
Map: Azarov's Resting Place
I will start burning Autohaven map offerings in an attempt to recreate the bug. If the problem persists I will post additional replies.
Yep, watching a friend deal with this bug right now. Tons of people bringing Azarov's because if you fall off the corner of the map, you just teleport back into it. And there's a bunch of space back behind the wall, as well.
Me too. Brazilian on PC (Xbox Plataform).