I met a kind killer, what should I do?
I played the match, it started out stable, the killer made minus two. And I and another survivor remained, I was repairing the generator, the maniac knocked me down and then threw me off his shoulder and forced me to look for another, I just took him to the edge of the map and returned to the generator, tried to fix it but he came back again. In the end, I hid from that strange maniac and sat in the closet, after 2-3 minutes the maniac caught that survivor and killed him, and ran away.. Question!. Is this situation a violation of the rules or not? I did not help the maniac look for another survivor because during that entire walk with the maniac I never led the maniac to the survivor..
Comments
In addition, he didn’t hit me on purpose, he just drove me to the generator and forced me to move on….
You haven’t done anything wrong. I wouldn’t worry about it.
Thank you, my teammate just wrote that he would write a report and I thought that in this way it is possible to frame the player by revealing that it was a conspiracy with a maniac. When I wanted to finish this game no less. Thanks again!