the badges for this site
still fairly new here was wondering how you earn some of badges some don't have options that I can see like how you give or get LOL,Agrees and likes and what the different from likes to up vote and Awesomes
still fairly new here was wondering how you earn some of badges some don't have options that I can see like how you give or get LOL,Agrees and likes and what the different from likes to up vote and Awesomes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yea I read that where the options
thanks just wanted to know understand why they weren't there.
how you give an Answers one I want to give you one
ah ok well you deserve answering me thanks again:)
ok understand that.