Anyone else only getting partial cross progression?
Trying to go from psn to steam, but it seems like the only dlc that transferred is the stuff I bought with aurics. Anything bought in the psn store is still locked on steam, unsure why.
Trying to go from psn to steam, but it seems like the only dlc that transferred is the stuff I bought with aurics. Anything bought in the psn store is still locked on steam, unsure why.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you start DBD on your PlayStation? Opening it up there and updating it to the latest version will help when you try to sync up things for Cross Progression.
I did, yes. I've updated it, synced it after updating it, reinstalled it, resynced the licenses for my dlc just for good measure. Synced my bhvr acct on both ends multiple times. Nothing seems to fix it.