Which "Licensed" killer should I start with
I recently started playing DBD but I'm curious
Which of the "Licensed DLC" killers should I start with as a beginner who understands most of the mechanics?
I recently started playing DBD but I'm curious
Which of the "Licensed DLC" killers should I start with as a beginner who understands most of the mechanics?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
kinda depends on your playstyle.
Which original killers do you own, which ones do you like/dislike to play?
Are you on PC with M&K or are you playing with a controller?
PC
Myers. He's not a strong killer in the beginning but he is one of the more simple ones to use and has the scare factor when undetectable