Unable to play normally as survivors

When i play as survivors,As long as I or my teammates are attacked by killer, all of us will be disconnected.

※ TEST 1: My friends and I teamed up as survivors to play the game.

→ when killer attacks survivors,Everyone disconnected.

※ TEST 2: My friend and I played the game separately as survivors.

→ when killer attacks survivors,All the players in my room have disconnected, but my friend's room hasn't.

※ TEST 3: My friend logged into my Steam account on his computer and played the game as survivors.

→ when killer attacks survivors,Everyone disconnected

※ TEST 4: I logged into my friend's Steam account on my computer and played the game as survivors.

→ when killer attacks survivors,Nothing happened, the game can proceed normally.

This issue is very troubling to me, and I urgently hope that this bug can be fixed as soon as possible!

1.gif 2.gif 3.gif https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v205rykr9zM&ab_channel=%E4%BD%99%E5%A4%A7%E4%BE%A0
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • In addition,

    My Steam ID: 76561199567030500

    Steam Name: 一只田园狸花猫

    DBD ID: #9705

    DBD Cloud ID:9705606f-a1ef-4738-a0e7-5eb5f2f6cc8b

  • DBD updated the Ver8.1.1 on July 25th, 2024.

    The bug that caused me to disconnect when attacked by killers still hasn't been resolved,

    And I encountered another bug!

    3.png
  • “We developed a game in the bug!”

    4.gif