PC, DH does not give any endurance effect

Hello I have a problem for a long time playing with this build (Dead hard, off the record, deceisive strike and resilience) that dead hard doesn't give any endurance effect for 0.5s, (it doesn't give it at all), I think it has to do with current bugs with endurance and probably with off the record because before using this perk dead hard normally gave endurance effect

Step 1 : Use these perk i wrote

Step 2 : Play as a survivor

Step 3 : After unhook you should gain endurance from off the record, wait till it expires or you get hit by killer

Step 4 : Randomly use dead hard to see that it doesnt give any endurance at all

In the screenshot you can see in the top right that there is an exhaustion icon and there was no icon there

Sory I could not transmit the video, but you can test it yourself, unless it is so intended but I doubt it because using off the record and dead hard together completely deprives dead hard of its usefulness i.e. endurance and it only gives the effect of exhaustion

No endurance.png
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments