How do I unlink steam from a locked bhvr account (Steam)
Hi all I have my steam account linked to an old bhvr account that i had made like 4 years ago and i ended up deleting the email so i cannot see any of the inbox nor can it be recovered by google because it has been lonnger than 2yrs. Now with cross progression going live I need my 5+ years of DBD progression from my steam account to transfer to my PS5
Is there any way for me to unlink my steam from this lost BHVR account without signing like maybe through steam or a way to change the email or reset the password of the lost BHVR account.
I do know the email that was used but do not know the password and because I cannot access the deleted emails inbox I cant use the password link.
Comments