Met a really chill dbd player
I don't know if I can say their name on here if it's against the rules but really chill streamer. Doesn't complain. Even decided to just ask questions to see how their viewers were doing I was surprised they didn't have that many viewer only about five people(including me) watching. If I can say their name on here(hopefully I can) I would suggest seeing their stream.
Note in case: I played a match with them and usually I check out the stream to say gg that's why I made this post since I felt like with they just seemed super chill. So this isn't that "Oh check out my stream but I'm making it sound like it's someone else." Kind of post I'm being genuine saying this guy was chill. Said they were doing a perkless run till every survivor was at P3.
Comments