Gatekeeper emblem is bugged.
I just timed a match, lasted 10 minutes, all 5 gens up the whole time, and no exit gates opened and i got only bronze. Should have been an iri.
I just timed a match, lasted 10 minutes, all 5 gens up the whole time, and no exit gates opened and i got only bronze. Should have been an iri.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i just realized it is probably tied to the same bug as the gen completion thing.
Well, I just had another Bronze Gatekeeper game where the gates never opened, so it's still a thing.
The Devs are aware of it, there have been a couple of threads in the Bug Reports forum and the complaints / matches people have shared have already been passed on to the Dev team.
I got the same problem. 5 gen left, no opened exit gate. more than 10 min in the game. But got only 28 point.
Hope dev will fix the problem (I can't done with the archive)